Friday, April 22, 2011

back in the dark......

quakes have died down ...

a bit 

demolishing and renovating is at a balance and I am not "quite" so worried about being trapped in a chemistry full room in the dungeon labyrinth of the old house ....printing my Ancient Olive project .... so I have rebuilt and got my little darkroom up and running ... 
hose through the window for print washing in big post earthquake rainwater tub ....

tiny enlarger on top of fridge in storeroom ... 
read 
"pro photographers darkroom facility in Christchurch New Zealand April in the year 2011"

over 100 more beautiful 5x4 inch negatives to proof before working out the best for limited edition printworks ...
(I did a lot of work in the last month of my artists residence in Italy ) which was not possible to actually develop and see before the shows .... so now half of the project is still coming to light ... 

it's amazing ...




allorra 

today is a top secret code day ... 
the person concerned will know what I mean...

                            and if he doesnt he needs a good dong on the head with a saucepan....

                                       fmjd
                                 22 april 2011

1 comment:

Leovi said...

I love the volatility or weakness in the overall composition

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...