Monday, October 20, 2008

King for a day





....and not only a day... but i am king for a week !!!!

my "knight in shining armour" was the winning entry in last weeks challenge when Daniel was the king.






the european street team weekly challenge is on, and my theme this week is

"things that go bump in the night"


loosely translated as "what scares you the most...?"
and as a tribute to the upcoming "day of the dead" November 1st

the entries will be posted here and i will pass my crown on to the new king on monday 27th at 9pm...until that time i will enjoy my control freakdom with abandon













************************
the challenge entries


JK photography ................................ Ira Grant


Ingermaaike ..................................... Anna Ruby King


Kreativlink ........................................... Jealousy Design


Enchanted Pond .................................... Dindi


Kraplap .................................. Matilou


Dina Fragola ................................ Art Mind


Atelier Susan ........................... Creations by Eve




Mirthquake ............................ La Pomme Stories




Star of the East ........................Vadjutka

15 comments:

ingermaaike said...

Congrats and ooooooo I love this one...but how to felt a crowd of people....

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Sounds great, Frances! A bit of a tough one though, it needs some thought! :)

StaroftheEast said...

Oh Ooh this is really a challenge :)

karlita said...

congrats and i can't wait to see the entries for this dark but very interesting theme :)

Kreativlink said...

Great theme! I will probably make... a journal!

Myrte said...

Nice theme and it sounds very much like you to pick one like this!
I imagine you would know just where to start to tackle this one!

Unknown said...

Congratulations your highness! Long live the King! Wonderful challenge!
~Emily

MGMart said...

Oh, great Frances, I have so many things what I am affraid of :D
It's hard to choose...
Marianna

Greet said...

quite a challenge!!!!
can't wait to see the entries!!!

MGMart said...

Will be really scary Fleur :)

jealousydesign said...

Congrats!! This is a real challenge theme!

MGMart said...

You done well Frances, I will put your blog to my bloglist :)
Take care,
Marianna

Erna Price said...

That´s a beautiful first entry!! Not scary at all!

ingermaaike said...

Great collection so far but I 'd love to see more!

glasfaden said...

Congrats on being the king!! Gorgeous entries so far! I'm afraid I have to skip this theme though, as my most fear would ruin my shop concept ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...