Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ents .... a meeting

nothing to say ,..... alot of Enty old "tree beards" ....
having a meeting 
creaking and groaning like old boats 
a storm coming in from the Mediterranean heading for the Adriatic ...








1 day to finish as much as possible for the first exhibition... we hang it on friday 19th Nov...

second show on the 27th will be projections of the works on the castle wall here...

I will continue shooting until the last moment before I leave here so I have material enough for a beautiful book
but the light is changing and the shadows are blocking up  so I have been here at exactly the right moment ...in reality

but I need about another 6 months for this project ............... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhh !

no pressure no pressure ...

5 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

That is the real Ents meeting!
Only the sounds are missing of their looooong conversations, and I'm sure you have heard them :)

Kim van Waardenburg said...

wow great creatures!nature is just wonderfull.Good luck with your goals!!

Viktoria said...

yes indeed ! I can hear him speak!

matchstickgirl said...

very very long conversations ...single syllables take minutes to come out...

real old Ents

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Yeeah! SOoo cool! And add music to your presentation! I'm sure it's going to be awesome!!

Maybe you can try to use some Jean Michel Jarre for the castle thingy.

Good luck!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...