Sunday, October 10, 2010

day 3 ... olive tree project .....wobbly biking alone exploring day

mmmm
10 years since I was on a bicycle...
I notice the locals being very hesitant to pass me on the roads.... :D

today I found an elephant and a chain of children hanging on to each other as the top one flies away and some lady lamps....and alot of bare bottoms  inside the trees ... 
eyebrow raised ....

not one glass of wine had passsed my lips ! 
ti duro!

today is 10.10.10 I made two ink sketches of wierd ancient Olive trees and signed them with 10.10.10 ...auspiciousness ..... mmmm



o and a filling fell out while I sat on the rooftop and ate a piece of toast this morning .... 
anyone know a good dentist in Puglia?

*remember these are the digital research and location scouting photos....while I wait for my equipment and film to arrive.

10 comments:

Lindecise said...

Love your sketch and I am Glad you enjoying discovering the place !

karlita said...

ha ha, you are so funny! Luckily you never really forget how to ride a bike, you probably just need a little extra practice!

Oh, i love olivetrees, especially the old ones! They have this old and dignified feeling to them but at the same time are funny with their odd shapes!

Enjoy yourself in PUglia

StaroftheEast said...

Love the bare buttoms tree :D
Your sketch is wonderful!
And such a bummer, hope you'll get your teeth get fixed soon!

RitaJC said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Ouch! for your tooth ...
Good luck for finding a good dentist!

vadjutka said...

I love your sketch!

The trees look magical - they are like ents in LOTR. I wonder how they smell...

PA said...

oh tooth :( but looks like your having a hoot anyway! I always meant to tell you about the trees around a lake not far from here - we went for a walk Spring 2009 (see I forgot all about it until now!!) anyway I took some pictures of trees for you - they scared the hell out of me - little fairy folk faces trapped there , evil looking things ... I'll look them out tonight :D

matchstickgirl said...

o my stars Pam I cant wait look them out look them out !!!!

Im so so intrigued

xxx

PA said...

i found them Frances ... where should I put them - my Flickr?

matchstickgirl said...

yes but you have to tell me what your flickr is !!!! :D i cant wait ....

fairy folk trapped in trees ...

PA said...

here - I hope you see them too ...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pamelaangus/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...