Wednesday, January 7, 2009

snowbound








...its a bit unheard of ...
Milano?
under snow?
40 cm are you mad ??????
airports closed ? children at home no school ... no public transport...
taxis booked out til year 2010

cars wedged in to massive snow drifts

fantastic ...

i thought ...
until i realised i was flying off to a highland adventure tomorrow...morning ...very early...

i should not wish for things so hard cos they always come true....


o well ...

so i went hunting snowmen...while my computer sends away my last finished images

the rulers of my street...obviously



the fallen snowman
o poverino!!!



i asked my concierge if he was going to build me a snowman ... so he did ...hehehh looking up at my apartment ...but he hasnt got a nose ..!!!

i went down immediately to give the poor fellow a nose ...and "weh! whe! whe! (shark attack music) as i was trying to put his carrot nose on his head split in two and fell off ... araaaaaarghhhhhh
fantastic horror movie suspense moment...
:)


moving right along.....
here he is repaired and with his head back together and with a nose...

and here is my very own jiminy cricket ...


he likes to watch me work :D ...alot
nature always finds me ...
witchyways
i s'pose



10 comments:

ingermaaike said...

It looks wonderful and snowy!
Hope your plane will be able to fly off tomorrow :0D

Kreativlink said...

Love the snowman story. And all the snow! We still don't have any. :(

PA said...

I never thought Milan would get such a snowfall!! I love the picture of the snowman with his nose - like Romeo call you from your balcony - he'd make a great christmas card!!!

Sigmosaics said...

it looks amazing with so much snow! love those snowmen :) have a wonderful trip to the highlands!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I couldn't see any pics last night so I came back this morning!
I love you snowman quest! The one your concierge did is amazing - love the shot too!
And the robin is superpretty! :)

lune_blanc said...

Beautiful photos, and love the snowman story, I haven't seen snow in years :(
Happy New Year Frances! (if I haven't said that already)

sarah said...

oh what fun! i'm so envious! and it sounds likt you have a fun loving conceige too! wishing i was there!

Anonymous said...

Oh how darling... This little bird taking shelter from the white wonderland spread out before him is so charming, and you were the one to get the quaint visit.... Lucky (said like Napoleon Dynamite)

StaroftheEast said...

The picture of the bird is so gorgeous!

jealousydesign said...

that snowman strory was just what I needed to read today! made me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...